We’re delighted to have you join the Elastic global community!
This group is for anyone interested in making data usable in real-time and at scale for use cases like security, observability, enterprise search, and many more, using our Elasticsearch, Kibana, Logstash, and Beats products (https://www.elastic.co/products/).
Speak at a meetup:
The Community wants to hear from you! Present about your Elastic Stack stories, be it a 5-15 minute lightning talk or a detailed 25-45 minute technical presentation with Q&A. Our Speaker Guide is full of tips on giving a stellar presentation. If you’re interested, visit the elastic/call-for-meetups repo.
Host a meetup:
Hosting a meetup at your office is another way to get more involved with the community. This is a great way to showcase your space (especially if you’re trying to recruit). Your facilities don’t need to be fancy — we’re looking for a comfortable vibe, a projector, screen, chairs*, and a place to serve refreshments. If you’re interested, email email@example.com.
*Meetups can bring in anywhere from 10-150 people, so we’re open to all sizes of spaces.
Local community organizers wanted!
We’d love to have this user group meet more regularly, so we’re looking for a local organizer who will help the group thrive, and the Community Team at Elastic is here to support you. If you’re interested, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
We know that people enjoy giving back to the communities they care about, so we’ve created an Organizer guide to help you get started on your path to starting an Elastic user group.
What you’ll gain by being a Community Organizer:
- Public speaking experience
- Community leadership and contribution
- Networking opportunities
- New technical use case knowledge
- An opportunity to share your expertise
- Special Elastic swag (and bragging rights, of course).
- Be a fan of Elastic with a desire to help build the community
- Commit to organizing the user group for at least one calendar year (organize and attend at least 3-4 meetups a year)
- Help find speakers and hosts (Elastic can help connect you with other users)
- Create meetup announcement (Elastic can help promote)
- Order food & beverages (Elastic is happy to sponsor)
Learn more about Elastic
Code of Conduct
This Meetup community adheres to the Elastic Community Code of Conduct. Attendance to events run as part of this Meetup group means you agree to be an awesome human and engage by these rules.