Coming off of a tremendous CloudCon the CSA West Michigan is ready to bring the heat to the fall with an awesome event we are calling No Log Left Behind.
Join sponsors Cribl and Elastic as we have discussions about ensuring that you are able to collect all the logs your company is producing, store them in a cost-effective method, mask sensitive data and be able to easily search through information as part of your incident response.
Talk Abstract: Matteo Rebeschini, Principal Solutions Architect – Security
“No Logs Left Behind” is not just about ingesting all the data you think you may need. It is also about how your data can be leveraged across your business, how quickly informational insights from it can be operationalized, and how cost-effectively data can be stored to meet your compliance and data retention requirements.
During this session you will learn how Elastic enables broad and deep visibility into your data with a single unified platform to both observe and protect all your assets, more cost-effectively and faster than you might have imagined!
Schedule of events:
- 4:00-4:30 – Networking, drinks
- 4:30-5:00 – Presentation 1 (Cribl)
- 5:00-5:30 – Presentation 2 (Elastic)
- 5:30-6:00 – Presentation 3
- 6:00-7:30 – Dinner and entertainment by acoustic musician Johnny Breeze from Spring Lake
- Chef Matt at LMCU Ballpark has put together this awesome fall menu for us:
- Oven-roasted pork loin with hard cider jus
- Salt & pepper crusted top sirloin
- Vegetarian stuffed acorn squash
- Yukon gold mashed potatoes with gravy
- Honey & brandy roasted root vegetables
- Brioche dinner rolls with butter
- Blackberry cobbler shooters for dessert
- Fall themed appetizer served during networking time
- And because it’s fall, we will have hard apple cider and a mix of beer/wine available as well.