We will take a deep dive into Kibana which lets you visualize your Elasticsearch data and navigate the Elastic Stack — from tracking Twitter streams to visualizing security events, navigating CPU data, and monitoring application response times so you don’t miss a thing. Kibana has built-in features to simplify how you see your data — from detecting changes to suggesting smart ways to create visualizations.
Reserve your spot and register today: https://events.elastic.co/elasticdatavisualizationws
Learn how to use Kibana to analyze and report on data with the latest visualization and management features.
See how simple it is to go from data to visualization with drag-and-drop fields, instant previews, and the flexibility to switch data sources.
Learn how to report results with pixel-perfect presentations.
Thursday, February 2, 2023
11:00am – 3:00pm EST
99 Monroe Building, Suite 200
Grand Rapids, MI 49503
- 11:00 AM - Registration, lunch, and networking
- 12:00 PM - Introductions and open remarks
- 12:15 PM - Hands-on labs, dashboards, and visualizations
- 3:00 PM - Program concludes
- Tony Flowers: Principal Solutions Architect @ Elastic
- Jon Poploskie: Account Executive @ Elastic