On March 29th, Cribl & Elastic will host a virtual lunch & learn. In this session, we will show you how you can easily configure Cribl Stream to collect and send data into your Elastic deployment. Together you can avoid vendor lock-in and get the most out of your security and observability data.
If you are interested in attending, you must register in advance: https://info.cribl.io/PTR-WBN-FY24-Q1-03-29-Elastic-Practitioner-Webinar-MidA-SE_LP-Registration.html
All registrants will receive a complimentary lunch on us via a $25 UberEats gift card.
- Date: March 29th
- Time: 11:30am - 12:30pm ET
- Location: Virtual (webinar link will be sent upon registration)
- 5min - Introductions
- 10min - Brief overview of Cribl
- 10min - Brief overview of Elastic
- 20min - Use cases: Solution validation & migration, and Data Sharing
- Kam Amir, Director of Technical Alliances at Cribl
- Matthew Wehle, Principal Solutions Architect at Elastic
We hope you can join us!