We at Egen love dealing with Elastic Stack. Being a distributed system, it is complex to manage as well as use it. Let us share our learnings of architecting and managing small as well as large-scale Elasticsearch clusters.
1. Brief overview Elasticsearch Architecture
2. Sizing Elasticsearch clusters (including HA)
3. Index and Shard Optimizations
4. Index Life Cycle Management (ILM)
5. Self-hosted on Kubernetes vs Elastic Cloud
6. Lots of demos
And a Q&A at the end of the webinar.
Sri Harsha Datla: Software Engineer at Egen
Sri is an Elastic Certified Engineer, currently working as a Software Engineer at Egen. Working on Egen's Industrial IoT project for the last couple of years, he deals with Elastic eco-system on a daily basis, both from an Elastic Administrator and a data engineer's perspective. Apart from this, he has worked within modern distributed stack involving Kafka, data pipelines, microservices, containers, and AWS Cloud.
Praveen Salitra: Director of Technology at Egen