We at Egen love dealing with Elastic Stack. Being a distributed system, it is complex to manage as well as use it. Let us share our learnings of architecting and managing small as well as large scale Elasticsearch clusters.
1. Brief overview Elasticsearch Architecture
2. Sizing Elasticsearch clusters (including HA)
3. Index and Shard Optimizations
4. Index Life Cycle Management (ILM)
5. Self-hosted on Kubernetes vs Elastic Cloud
6. Lots of demos
And a Q&A at the end of the webinar.
Sri Harsha Datla: Software Engineer at Egen
Sri is an Elastic Certified Engineer, currently working as a Software Engineer at Egen. Working on Egen's Industrial IoT project for the last couple of years, he deals with Elastic eco-system on a daily basis, both from an Elastic Administrator and a data engineer's perspective. Apart from this, he has worked within modern distributed stack involving Kafka, data pipelines, microservices, containers, and AWS Cloud.
Praveen Salitra: Director of Technology at Egen