Join the San Diego Elastic User Group on August 29th from 5:30-7:30 pm for Elasticsearch Advanced Workshop: Harnessing AI/ML Capabilities for Next-Generation Applications. Eddie Storm (Solutions Architect at Elastic) and Henry Pak (Solutions Architect at Elastic) will present, followed by pizza, networking, and refreshments.
Please RSVP if you are planning to attend so we can give the venue an accurate headcount.
Date and Time:
Tuesday, August 29th, from 5:30-7:30 pm
Ivy Street Co-working - 2986 Ivy St, San Diego, CA 92104
Arrival Instructions & Parking:
Ivy Co-working is located on the ground level. There is usually plenty of free street parking available around the space within a 5 min walk.
- 5:30 pm: Doors open; say hi, grab a seat, and eat some food.
- 6:00 pm: Workshop with Eddie Storm (Solutions Architect at Elastic) and Henry Pak (Solutions Architect at Elastic) followed by Q&A
- 7:00-7:30 pm: Networking & refreshments
- 7:30 pm: Event ends
Elasticsearch Advanced Workshop: Harnessing AI/ML Capabilities for Next-Generation Applications
We invite you to participate in our professional workshop focusing on the innovative AI/ML capabilities provided by Elasticsearch. Our comprehensive agenda will cover:
- Elasticsearch as a Vector Search Database: Delve deep into using Elasticsearch for vector-based searching.
- ElasticSearch Relevance Engine (ESRE): A detailed look at ESRE and its applications.
- Intro to Large Language Models (LLMs) & Elastic: Understand the fundamentals of LLMs and discover the latest LLM-enhanced features offered by Elastic.
- Integrating Elasticsearch & LLMs in Application Development: Practical insights on leveraging Elasticsearch in conjunction with LLMs, such as ChatGPT, for bespoke application needs.
- Live Demonstration: Experience a self-hosted application seamlessly powered by LLM and Elastic.
Join us to unlock the full potential of Elasticsearch in today's AI-driven application landscape.