• What we'll do
Elasticsearch 6.1: What’s new, what’s old?
Release of Elasticsearch 6.1.0, based on Lucene 7.1.0. This is the latest stable release. There is huge improvements Elasticsearch has since its previous versions.
This topic will include:
1. New features since ES v2.X
2. What features are deprecated
3. Other ES stacks, Kibana, Logstash, Beats and X-Pack
4. Migration strategies for users of older versions of Elastisearch
5. Customer experiences Hosted by: Elastic
Aravind Putrevu [https://www.linkedin.com/in/aravindputrevu/]
Developer Advocate at Elastic.co, India | Tech Evangelist | FOSS Enthusiast
Visit Elastic India User group: