Combine Elasticsearch's search relevance (BM25 + Semantic Search) with OpenAI's ChatGPT's question-answering capabilities to query your private/proprietary data.
Despite the incredible potential of ChatGPT, there are certain limitations like -
- Knowledge cutoff date
- Lacks access to relevant information
- Lack of knowledge about domain-specific content
In this hands-on workshop, We will learn how to connect ChatGPT to proprietary data stores using Elasticsearch and build question/answer capabilities for your data. In a demo, We will see how you can quickly convert your website, FAQ, or any documentation in prompt chat where your user can directly ask a question on your data. The entire interface will be built on python.
1. You have used ChatGPT :)
2. Good to have understanding around Elasticsearch (Not mandatory, Introduction will be cover)
3. System + Internet connection
4. Git - Install it from https://git-scm.com/downloadshttps://git-scm.com/downloads
5. Docker - Install it from https://docs.docker.com/engine/install/.
5. Having basic python knowledge will be good.
6. OpenAI account with API key - Create new one from https://platform.openai.com/account/api-keys. Make sure it having free credits.