Join us for a joint Meetup between Elastic and GDG Houston Communities to learn about Observability on Cloud. Speaker, Aravind Putrevu, Elastic Community Developer Advocate, will take us through what Observability is with a live demo.
The most common reaction by far today regarding Observability is:
- How do I approach Observability?
- What tools can help build a scalable platform?
- What processes/practices should I follow?
In this talk we will take a look at:
- What is ‘Observability’?
- Pillars of Observability
- Shipping/Integrating data to Elastic Stack using Beats, Fluentd, Prometheus
- Elastic Common Schema
- Adding Tracing to Applications
All this in a live demo from an application running on Kubernetes in Google Cloud .