Break down silos by bringing together your application, infrastructure, and user data into a unified solution for end-to-end observability and alerting. In this workshop, through a combination of demonstrations, labs, and group discussions, you will get hands-on with Kibana visualizations and dashboards.
We will take a deep dive into Kibana which lets you visualize your Elasticsearch data and navigate the Elastic Stack — from tracking Twitter streams to navigating CPU data and monitoring application response times so you don't miss a thing. Kibana has built-in features to simplify how you see your data — from detecting changes to suggesting smart ways to create visualizations.
In order to secure a spot, please register here - https://events.elastic.co/datavisualizationwshouston
- Learn how to use Kibana to analyze and report on data with the latest visualization and management features.
- See how simple it is to go from data to visualization with drag-and-drop fields, instant previews, and the flexibility to switch data sources.
- Learn how to report results with pixel-perfect presentations.
- 11:00 am Registration, lunch, and networking
- 12:00 pm Introductions and opening remarks
- 12:15 pm Hands-on labs, dashboards, and visualizations
- 3:00 pm Program concludes
Wednesday, January 11, 2023
11:00am – 3:00pm CST
The Woodlands Waterway Marriott Hotel & Convention Center
1601 Lake Robbins Drive
The Woodlands, TX 77380