The Elastic Community is co-organising a Special Meetup Edition with Div0 this Dec.
In order to get through the venue's building security, please fill-up the following pre-registration form: https://forms.gle/11UKVLyi9h51zTng8
The main entrance to the MND Complex will be closed. Instruction on how to get to the venue after 6.30pm: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1xWZWyb4zn9_9j2vmFI6juo8regpgyrBn/view
- Food, Drinks & Networking (30mins)
- Introduction & Announcement (20mins)
- "Securing Your Infrastructure using Elastic Stack" by Aravind Putrevu
- Networking (Till Late)
VENUE SPONSOR: Cyber Security Agency of Singapore (CSA)
F&B SPONSOR: Elastic
# Securing Your Infrastructure using Elastic Stack #
The name "Elastic Stack" is probably not new. Elasticsearch as Search Engine, Open source project solves many use cases.
Security is not new to Elastic Stack. Many practitioners use Elastic Stack in their day to day threat hunting, SOC (Security Operations Centre) or SOAR (Security Orchestration, Automation & Response) workflows.
With the endpoint, we aim to detect threat, protect the data/user and most importantly remediate it.
In this talk, Aravind will be covering the following topics:
(1) Introduction to Elastic Stack;
(2) Elastic's SIEM (Security Information & Event Management) & Integrations; and
(3) Elastic's Endgame Security Platform
ARAVIND PUTREVU works at Elastic as a Developer Advocate. He is interested in meeting developers and helping solve their problems.
He worked on Detecting fraud in large scale Financial Systems, worked on Datacenter Security and Endpoint Security Platform. He has a deep interest in Security, Search and Machine Learning.
- Code of Conduct: https://www.div0.sg/code-of-conduct