For this meetup we joined up with the Docker Geneva User Group. Join us to hear more about how the Elastic Stack and Docker play nice together.
• 18:00 Doors open, Snack and Drinks
• 18:30 Leveraging Docker to run the Elastic Stack by Valentin Crettaz
• 19:15 Monitoring Docker, K8s and your applications with the Elastic Stack by Nicolas Ruflin
• 20:00 Quizz (goodies to win)
• 20:15 Networking, Buffet, Drinks, Beer
This is a joint meetup with the Docker Geneva User Group:
This meetup will be hosted by Smartwave SA in Versoix.
## Leveraging Docker to run the Elastic Stack
Docker is a powerful container technology that enables developers to easily pack, ship, and run any application as a lightweight, portable, self-sufficient container. In this talk, you'll learn how to leverage Docker to run the full stack of Elastic products.
## Monitoring Docker, K8s and your applications with the Elastic Stack
The Elastic Stack is a powerful tool to collect, store and query your logs and metrics. In this talk I will show the different methods on how Filebeat and Metricbeat can be used to collect data points about Docker and K8s and from your services running as containers.