The Elastic Meetup Switzerland #7 will happen at CERN in Geneva. Part of the event will be a tour at CERN.
The current proposal for the schedule looks as following. It is important that you don't arrive later then 11:00 but it should be possible to leave before 18:00 if needed.
• 11:00: Starting Technical tour at CERN
• 15:00 - 18:00 Meetup & QA
The presentations and the tour will all be in english.
• ATLAS usage of Elastic (CERN)
• Wanna upgrade to 2.0 or 2.1? What changed? (David Pilato)
• Elasticsearch released version 2.0 some weeks ago and you really need to think about upgrading as so many enhancement have been made!2.0 also comes with some major breaking changes you should be aware of before upgrading.David will explain the major changes and some tricks to help you upgrading your cluster.
• Q&A CERN and Elastic
• David Pilato is Developer at elastic and French spoken language User Group creator. In his free time, he likes talking about elasticsearch in conferences like Devoxx FR BE UK, JUGs, Web5, Agile France, Mix-IT, Javazone or in companies (Brown Bag Lunches).