Join us for our June meetup in Bangkok!
Meet the Elastic Community, learn from our Elasticians on what's the newest in the Elastic Stack, and swap stories and use cases with fellow community members.
Dinner and refreshments will be served.
Talk 1: What's new in Elasticsearch?
Speaker: Shelly Yao, Solutions Architect, Elastic
With 6.8 and 7.1, Elastic has reached a significant milestone and released something that you, our community would enjoy learning and playing with. Here are things that I'm going to discuss.
1. Configuring Security with Elasticsearch - Elastic made it free.
2. Running Elasticsearch on Kubernetes
4. Enterprise Search Beta
5. Other updates
Talk 2: Introduction to GoPomelo, Google Cloud Platform overview, Infrastructure Monitoring
Speaker: Somchai Kuwiwattanachai, Head of Cloud Infrastructure and Security, GoPomelo
- Reasons to monitor a system, including: Alerting, Trends and forecasting, Retrospective analysis, Dashboard
- Monitoring and golden signals: Latency, Traffic, Saturation and Errors
- GCP with Elastic integration
Demo: We will also have a demo by Khun Kaiwikai from GoPomelo on "Loading Metrics and Logs with Metricbeat and Filebeat".
We are looking for speakers for future sessions! If you are interested in sharing, please let us know.