Join us for our first Elastic Philadelphia meetup of 2017! We're excited to host a "coffee talk" in the evening with Comcast's Stevens Michel. He will share his lessons learned and growing pains of using the Elastic Stack for logging analytics.
This talk will include a discussion on the challenges and learnings of setting up:
- a Dockerized Elastic Stack
- Large installation and sophisticated setup - 29 nodes (Master/Client/Data nodes)
- In 1 month, 2.1 Billion events ingested in prod
- Cover benchmarking and growing pains
- Using the Elastic Stack to audit date
Stevens J Michel
DOB: 04/27/1980, 12+ years application development. Recently engaged
The agenda for the night is:
6:00 P.M. - Doors open - food and beverages will be provided
6:30 P.M. - Talk starts - be ready for an open discussion
8:00 P.M. - We'll wrap it up
Thank you to Venturf0rth for hosting us! There is free parking outside the building. Go to the second floor and it's suite 201!
We're always on the lookout for speakers and hosts, send firstname.lastname@example.org and note. We'd love to chat with you!