Come hear talks by Brewster, Thomson Reuters, and an Elasticsearch developer.
1. Brewster will give a talk about their use of Elasticsearch.
2. Thomson Reuters will give a talk called:
"How to Go Big Quick":
· Managing multiple independent content sets
· Systematically estimating your hardware needs
· Heterogeneous cluster hardware
3. Igor Motov from Elasticsearch will discuss improving Elasticsearch resiliency:
As Elasticsearch clusters grow larger, their resilience to hardware and network failure becomes increasingly important. We'll discuss ongoing efforts to improve Elasticsearch with respect to robustness and resiliency in the face of hardware and software failures. The talk will cover what has been done so far and what the Elasticsearch team is planning to do to alleviate potentially serious issues such as split brain and running out of memory on complex requests.
Food and beverages will be provided.