Hi folks, this meetup will be hosted by Affiliate Window on Tuesday 26th July. 5th Floor, 2 Thomas More Square, London E1W 1YN.
Here is the agenda;
• Richard He, Engineering Team Lead at Affiliate Window, talking about Elasticsearch Optimisation Tips.
• Adam Tun, Senior Development Specialist at HSBC, talking about using Elasticsearch to detect financial crime.
If you are interested in speaking at this event or an upcoming one, please contact me on Twitter @YannCluchey.
Richard will be talking about their experience of using Elasticsearch on one of the large data projects including how they solved various challenges and hopefully offer some optimisation tips. The talk will cover the following topics with real world examples,
• Impact of refresh
• Filter and Filter cache for 15,000 terms
• Aggregations are approximate
• Use Doc values to save ram
• Issues with streaming data
• Scale with less impact on production
Affiliate Window is a global performance marketing network built on five core beliefs; SERVICE – ETHICS – TECHNOLOGY – PERFORMANCE and INNOVATION. Niche retailers to top consumer brands grow their online presence by leveraging our market-leading technology, proprietary solutions and comprehensive reporting suites.