- This is a free event -
Meetup is on 25th July (Wednesday).
Come join us to learn more about Elastic Stack :)
We're finalizing the venue and talks. But we'd most probably like to see what you want to hear from us. Please let us know if you want to speak/host us.
1. Talk 1
Title: Welcome Speech
Name: Alfred Santa Molison
Designation: Senior Software Developer
Company : IBS
Alfred will be giving a warm welcome to all those who are present at the meetup, he will be giving an intro about the Kerala Community and its future activities.
2. Talk 2
Title: Introduction to Elastic Stack
Name: Aravind Putrevu
Designation: Developer | Evangelist
Company : Elastic
This session aims to educate people about Opensource Awesomeness of Elastic Stack - Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana and Beats.
And, how you can use them?
Agenda of session:
1. Technical overview of entire stack
2. Downloading, Installing and running Elasticsearch, Kibana.
3. Configuring Elasticsearch, understanding its distributed nature.
4. Indexing data, searching it through API.
5. Visualizing data on Kibana.
6. Ingesting your favourite data on Elasticsearch using Logstash
7. Working with various beats.
8. Various ideas on How you can use it to build reliable systems.
3. Talk 3
Title: Search & Analyze data in real time using elastic
Name: ELDHOSE K SHIBU
Company : RightVows Technologies
This is a technical session, in which a prospective idea will be given to the audience to use elastic search in real-time data. This session will illustrate the rich integration between Spark and Elasticsearch from Hadoop Input/OutputFormat to the native Java and Scala API
4. Ask Us Anything and Networking
Thanks and regards
Kochi Elastic User Group
Elastic India Community Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ElasticIndiaUserGroup/
Products of Elastic : https://www.elastic.co/products
Why it is called Elastic Stack : https://www.elastic.co/elk-stack