Join us for our very first meetup in Chennai!
Elastic's Developer Advocate, Aravind Putrevu, will be speaking on "Monitor Your Cloud Applications with the Elastic Stack: Logs, Metrics, Pings, and Traces".
With microservices every outage is like a murder mystery" is a common complaint. But it doesn't have to be! This talk gives an overview on how to monitor distributed applications. We dive into:
- System metrics: Keep track of network traffic and system load.
- Application logs: Collect structured logs in a central location.
- Uptime monitoring: Ping services and actively monitor their availability and response time.
- Application metrics: Get the information from the application's metrics and health endpoints via REST or JMX.
- Request tracing: Trace requests through a distributed system and show how long each call takes and where errors are happening.