The June Elastic Meetup will be on June 8th! Shoutout to SoftwareAG for hosting us this time!
Quick things to note:
Entry into meetup location (Ascendas IT Park)
- Please bring your original Photo ID
- Two wheeler parking allowed
- To avail parking, pls share your Name & Bike number with Ramesh
Come join us and ask us all the questions you have on Elastic Stack :)
Title: Role of Elastic products in Software AG
- Elastic Stack (Elasticsearch, Kibana, Beats & Logstash), is widely used in
SAG’s product offerings
- Elasticsearch itself is used for a variety of use cases such as log
analytics, search, auditing & primary database both in stand-alone and
- Key benefits we have seen: Scalability, Portability, Performance, Quick
- Challenges we face: Cross Data Center, Keeping up with new releases,
- New initiatives we are taking up using Elasticsearch products: A Big
Data solution using Elasticsearch
- Elasticsearch team within Software AG
Title: What's new with Elasticsearch?
With 6.8 and 7.1, Elastic has reached a significant milestone and released something that the community would enjoy learning and playing with. Here are things that I'm going to discuss.
1. Configuring Security with Elasticsearch - Elastic made it free.
2. Running Elasticsearch on Kubernetes
3. Few other updates on stack
Title: Background Re-indexing Techniques
Speaker: Sathish Thiyagarajan
Background Re-indexing is used to perform the indexing changes dynamically so that we will not face any downtime. Sathish Kumar Thiyagarajan will cover various Elastic Search features that will help us to achieve this in real time applications.
Please let us know if you will like to speak!
Elastic India Community Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ElasticIndiaUserGroup/
Products of Elastic : https://www.elastic.co/products
Why it is called Elastic Stack : https://www.elastic.co/elk-stack