The July Elastic Meetup will be on July 20th! Shoutout to Ajirasoft for hosting us this time!
Title: Streaming & Analysis with elasticsearch and Apache Spark
Speaker: Ragavan Govindarajan
Explore how to stream data to elasticsearch, and analyse data in elasticsearch using spark. Apache Spark is a Opensource framework to do streaming analytics as well as Machine Learning.
1. Using spark to stream data to elasticsearch
2. Data analysis with elasticsearch
3. Data analysis with spark + elasticsearch
4. Working with indicies
5. Working with indices of different schema
6. Sql on elasticsearch
Title: Introduction to Elastic SIEM
Speaker: Aravind Putrevu
Does your team analyze security data with the Elastic Stack? If so, come check out Elastic SIEM, the first big step in building our vision of what a SIEM should be.
1. You’ll get a first look at how Elastic SIEM can help your security analysts and threat hunters defend your organization:
2. New Beats capabilities simplify the ingestion of security-relevant data from your IT environment
3. The Elastic Common Schema (ECS) enables uniform security analysis
4. The Elastic SIEM app equips analysts with workflows to qualify events and perform initial investigations
Thanks and regards
Chennai Elastic Fantastics Organizers
Please let us know if you will like to speak!
Elastic India Community Group - https://www.facebook.com/groups/ElasticIndiaUserGroup/
Products of Elastic : https://www.elastic.co/products
Why it is called Elastic Stack : https://www.elastic.co/elk-stack